All of our plugins are subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. While we attempt to provide an excellent service, we do not warrant the accuracy and completeness of this plugin.
2. We reserve the right to make changes to the plugin files and services, or to the products and prices described on our website, at any time without notice.
3.The material in the support forum and on our website is provided “as is”, without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind.
4. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, the Company provides you with access to the Website and the Service on the basis that the Company excludes all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill) which, but for this legal notice, might have effect in relation to the Website or the Service.
5. You acknowledge that it is not possible to produce a Service known to be error free in all circumstances.
6. We (including any of the Company’s officers, directors, employees, or agents), exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise) in connection with the plugin in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of the plugin.
7. By activating a plugin trial, you accept that we gain access to the email address and URL of your site for marketing and analytics purposes.
8. No personal information is collected, without input, by any of our plugins.
9. If the plugin has fields for inputting personal information, such as your email address or Facebook App ID, this data is used strictly to make the features of the plugin work (e.g. sending email notifications, connecting social media login functionality).
10. If a plugin has a front-end form that allows you to collect data from your user (e.g. registration form in Front-End Only Users, submit review form in Ultimate Reviews), this data is used only for the purpose of the functionality within the plugin (allowing people to log in, posting reviews). This data is all stored in the WordPress database (for WordPress plugins) or in the Shopify database (for Shopify apps). No information is stored on our server and the information in your database is never shared with any third-party sources.
11. When you purchase one of our plugins via PayPal, we collect the email address, name and country associated with your PayPal account. The name and email address are used for sending information regarding the plugin (e.g. your product key). The country is used for statistics and analytics. This data is never shared by us with any third-party sources.
12. When you purchase one of our plugins via the credit card checkout form on our site, the Stripe (https://stripe.com) platform is used to process the payments. All of the information you provide is collected by Stripe and stored on their servers for the purpose of processing the payments/subscriptions. On our servers, we collect the email address, name and country associated provided at the time of purchase. The name and email address are used for sending information regarding the plugin (e.g. your product key). The country is used for statistics and analytics. This data is never shared by us with any third-party sources.