Plugin Terms and Conditions
All of our plugin are subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. While we attempt to provide an excellent service, we do not warrant the accuracy and completeness of this plugin.
2. We reserve the right to make changes to the plugin files and services, or to the products and prices described on our website, at any time without notice.
3.The material in the support forum and on our website is provided “as is”, without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind.
4. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, the Company provides you with access to the Website and the Service on the basis that the Company excludes all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill) which, but for this legal notice, might have effect in relation to the Website or the Service.
5. You acknowledge that it is not possible to produce a Service known to be error free in all circumstances.
6. We (including any of the Company’s officers, directors, employees, or agents), exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise) in connection with the plugin in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of the plugin.
7. By using a plugin’s trial code, you consent to us registering that event and contacting you in relation to it.