- There’s a default set of options that included in the plugin code. These options include a subdued grey/black color scheme, standard lightbox control placement, normal sliding action between images, and a basic set of icons. The basic options are meant to work with almost any theme, and incorporate the behaviour that users are used to from countless other lightboxes.
- Any user who wants to change these default settings only needs to install Ultimate Lightbox, activate it and then use the simple lightbox settings page that’s added on activation. These settings include:
- The ability to set the styling and colour of all of the lightbox elements using a simple color-picking tool.
- Choose which controls are displayed in the lightbox, pick which of the control areas each control displays in, and drag-and-drop to rearrange the order of the controls.
- Pick from 7 different icon sets, and over 20 different arrows.
- Tonnes of functionality options, including picking what gets hidden on mobile devices, if and where thumbnails are located, whether images should autoplay, and what transition gets used between images.
Completely Customizable Lightbox
Comments are closed.